Join an upcoming Best for Colorado Workshop. We want to help you take the Best for Colorado Challenge with your peers. That’s why we’ve created this workshop series with the help of Johnson and Wales University.
By the end of the workshops you will:
- Meet other businesses who are also striving to be the Best for Colorado
- See how your company stacks up against other businesses on worker, community, and environmental best practices
- Get connected to local organizations that can help you implement best practices.
- Learn about how to be recognized in the Best for Colorado Awards
8:30am: Networking, Light Breakfast
9:00am: Overview presentation about Best for Colorado
9:20am: Take the Best for Colorado Challenge – Live Workshop!
10:00am: Discuss your results with peers
10:40am: Next Steps
Any employee in the company can join; you do not have to be the CEO.
What to bring:
Your Laptop; we will have some extra laptops available, if you forget.
- Thursday, April 27, 8-10am
- Tuesday, May 2, 8:30-10:30am
- Wednesday, May 3, 5-7pm
- Thursday, May 11, 8-10am
Johnson & Wales University (April 27, May 3, May 11) 7150 Montview Blvd, Denver, CO 80220 (map)
Commons on Champa (May 2), 1245 Champa Street, Denver, CO 80204 (map)
April 27th: Eventbrite Link
May 2nd: Eventbrite Link
May 3rd: EventBrite Link
May 11th: EventBrite Link